Administrative Assistant Microsoft Office 365 (520407.4000)
This course is design for individuals who want to learn how to successfully run a small to medium business management.Microsoft 365 is the latest software from Microsoft 2020 It is design to teach students how inputting, verify, organize, data into a (windows 10) operating system or mac os (apple computers). hands-on skills, is a must in our class candidates must demonstrate acquisition of the class course material. Upon completion of the Course candidates must take a final exam( Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam)
Basic computer skill are necessary, Knowing how to log in to google and send emails is a must. If student doesnt know the basic operation of windows operating system. Candidate must apply for a basic computer class before taking this course.
The course duration is 120 class hours / 120 lab hours . Total hours 240 hours
How we Teach?
We will learn by doing, by providing a presentation, and providing the tools to work through the processes presented. Learning Micrososft office is something best learned by doing, by applying skills to the Microsoft office application.
In addition we will provide PDF files that can be downloaded and printed. The PDF files allow us a supplemental resource and can be used offline. The PDF files provide us with a hard copy reference to refer back to and something we can use to help explain concepts to others.
All Certification Testing is done in our Campus.
This course will give a certificate of completion.
- What’s new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas – the basics
- How to navigate around PowerPoint
- Presentation dos and don’ts
- Text and bullet edition options
- How to use graphics, images, objects and shapes
- Using SmartArt
- Working with Charts and Graphs
- How to utilize Master Slides and just how much time this could save you
- How to add audio and video to a presentation
- All about transitions between slides
- Animation, the animation pane and motion paths
- Setting your slideshow options
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- The backstage area of PowerPoint including printing a presentation
- How to get started with Word 2019
- Word 2019 basics including navigation, editing and saving
- Character formatting in Word including Format Painter and AutoCorrect
- How to properly work with bullets and numbering in Microsoft Word
- All about formatting paragraphs and managing lists
- Working with Tables in Word including formatting, converting data and formulas
- Page appearance including page-breaks, watermarks and styles
- All about Sectioning a document
- Inserting graphics, pictures, shapes, icons and 3d models (new for 2019)
- How to work with envelopes and labels
- All about mail-merge and operating Word at scale
- How to create an Index or Contents page
- Reviewing and Printing in Word and Page Setup
- Protecting a Word document and basic macros in Word